Sunday 22 May 2011

The next step (s)

My next step should be getting my videos up but I'm currently watching the BAFTAs!! Get to work Dance Bank. So coming soon will be a huge array of adult dance class routines and exercises and to get ready for my girls GCSE paper in a week or so we shall be publishing a mock paper and also some documents you may find helpful whilst preparing them for the paper.

Next week is an important week for us as we take everything to the next stage and start speaking to our audience, our fellow teachers, on top of that we are planning a new timetable of adult dance classes and choreography for a July show. Phew.....and i'm going back to class, thanks Dance Digital

I need to revise the time step, as in 'i need more time' step

Ooh, back to the telly

x

No comments: